An exciting new food pop up from renowned chef Iain Lawless has opened at Claremont Quarter.
Food Amongst the Flowers, has opened its doors welcoming shoppers to explore a great range of local produce with a mix of several local boutique stall holders.
Combining casual dining with the traditional farmers market, it's different from any other pop up dining experience in Perth. To see a video of what to expect, click here.
Take retreat from the cold winter air to enjoy fresh food, indulgent treats, be surrounded by an abundance of stunning florals, great music, colourful beanbags, reclaimed furniture, and relaxed market vibe… not to mention some of Perth’s most sort after producers, including;
- Amazing florals by Botanica Naturalis,
- Moroccan delights by Shak Shuka,
- Fresh juices by Nestle and Crush,
- The divine Honeycakes,
- Tapas style street food from Tapas Man,
- T Sisters dumplings and pork buns,
- The “Chindian” flavours created by Turban Chopsticks,
- Fresh gluten free bread from Strange Grains,
- Baked 180’s bakery treats,
- BonPussy’s renowned Jamaican hot sauces,
- With guest appearances from Banana Rawpublic, Fumi's Japanese Pancakes and more.
Food Amongst the Flowers is located in The Lane opposite Lucioli, trading on Thursdays and Fridays (10am to late) and Saturdays (8am to 2pm) for the next couple of months.