An inspired gift guaranteed to please.
The Claremont Quarter Gift Card is the ideal gift for the most discerning of customers.
Stylishly packaged, it can be used in over 130 boutiques and cafes at Claremont Quarter, including David Jones.
Simply purchase a Gift Card from Centre Management or online, with any value between $5 and $1000 and for up to twelve months the Gift Card can be spent across fashion, food and lifestyle retailers at Claremont Quarter.
Gift Cards are an innovative, memorable, cost-effective way to reward customers and motivate staff. Please contact Centre Management on (08) 9286 5888 or email us at email@example.com for corporate purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use the Claremont Quarter Gift Card?
It's very similar to using your EFTPOS card. When you make a purchase at a participating store you simply swipe the card through the EFTPOS terminal and key in the PIN (hidden under a scratch panel on the back of your gift card).
- Do I have to spend the total value of the card in one transaction?
No. The gift card is partially redeemable, so if you don't spend the total amount, you can use the remaining amount at a later date.
- What if I want to buy something that costs more than the value of the Claremont Quarter Gift Card?
All you need to do is make up the difference with another form of payment e.g. cash, credit card etc.
- How long is the gift card valid for?
The card is valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase, or until all the funds are spent. You cannot recharge the gift card.
- Can the Claremont Quarter Gift Cards be used at all stores at Claremont Quarter?
Most of them! Click here for the complete list of participating retailers.
- How much money can I put on a Claremont Quarter Gift Card?
From as little as $5 up to $1000
- How do I check the balance on my Card?
To check you available balance call the Helpdesk on 1300 55 33 80.
- What happens if I lose my Gift Card?
Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards should be reported to Centre Management however, we cannot guarantee that they will be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Is the Claremont Quarter Gift Card a credit card?
No, it is not a credit card.
- Can I use my credit card to purchase a Claremont Quarter Gift Card?
Yes, Gift Cards can be purchased from Centre Management in Claremont Quarter using your Visa or Mastercard, EFTPOS cards and cash. Please note, a $1.50 administration fee per gift card applies.
Gift Cards can also be purchased online using your Visa or Mastercard. These Gift Cards are then delivered using the Australia Post service (postage fees apply).
- If I purchase a Gift Card online how long does it take to receive your Gift Card in the post?
You have a choice to have your Gift Card sent by standard or express post through Australia Post. Please visit these links for Australia Post estimated delivery times.
Please note that gift cards purchased online are dispatched via Sydney and are processed daily during EST standard business hours. Please take this information into consideration for delivery
- Is the Gift Card sent to the recipient or to me?
Either. You are able to choose were you wish the Gift Card to be sent during the online purchase process.
- What will the recipient receive?
When you purchase a Claremont Quarter Gift Card, the recipient will be sent a plastic Gift Card (similar to a bank ATM card) presented in an attractive wallet. The Gift Card is redeemed using the stores' EFTPOS system with any unspent funds remaining on the card for later use.
- What should I do if my recipient does not receive his or her Gift Card in the post?
If you have any problems with your gift card please call the Helpdesk on 1300 55 33 80. You will need your receipt number to assist with tracking your Gift Card, please have this handy when calling the Helpdesk.